Marine Hatch & Watertight Seals (10MTR COIL PRICES)
Marine Hatch Seal is a watertight hatch seal used primarily for marine hatch packing and door seal applications.
The seal consists of a solid rubber outer on 3 sides and a cellular sponge core bonded to the solid rubber outer faces.
Depending on your application, there are three choices of rubber for the sealing face:
- General-Purpose Use: Natural Rubber/SBR
- Ozone Resistance & High-Temperature Use: Neoprene Rubber
- Gas & Oil Resistance: Nitrile Rubber
- Min' order will be 10mtrs on these products. Prices below are for the min' 10mtr coils.
Hatch cover rubber packing is also called hatch seals watertight door seal or gaskets. They can be made from assorted rubber materials according to the application. Neoprene, EPDM, and Natural rubber, are popular for the hatch packing production. We have designed hundreds of packing styles for different steel hatch covers. Please see the above drop down for standard sizes.
We are able to supply the most common rubber seals on the marked for any application. To suit the cargo you are moving, we can use all sponge rubber types with solid sealing skin. We also manufacture solid rubber sealing types, as well as sliding rubber profiles.
All tolerances to BS3734 CLASS E3
* Manufactured in house to order usual delivery time 10 - 14 working days
*Prices shown below are for the min' 10mtr coils.