TSEC offers a variety of Sealants and Adhesives. From High Temperature grades, to FDA grades and even Fluorosilicone adhesives, there is a solution for everything:
WACKER E41 TRANSPARENT 90ml is a flowable, one-component silicone rubber with excellent mechanical properties, which cures at room temperature under the influence of atmospheric moisture.
- WACKER E43N TRANSPARENT 90ml is a one-part, non-slump to self-levelling silicone adhesive. When exposed to air moisture it cures at room temperature to yield a permanently flexible silicone rubber with very good mechanical properties
- RTV732 90ml – A general multi-purpose adhesive/sealant that is a one-component silicone rubber. Simply apply to the prepared surfaces, then quickly cover with the other item to be bonded. Ideal for sealing joints, wire entries and connectors, waterproofing pumps and glass to metal bonds. FDA approved.
- RTV734 90ml CLEAR flowable Silicone Adhesive Sealant, it is used for general industrial sealing and bonding applications requiring a flowable product. Particularly suitable for sealing assemblies with fine joints as well as cable entries and connectors, to ensure that they remain watertight, due to its good adhesion to other silicone rubbers. Ideally suited for making field repairs on existing equipment where a part of an existing silicone encapsulant has been removed. It is in the form of colourless viscous liquid with an acetic acid odour.
- RTV736 90ml – Non-slumping sealant designed for sealing and bonding applications exposed to temperatures as high as 315°C (600°F). Red in colour
- PR-200 Clear Primer 100ml - RTV Prime Coat is a clear, naphtha based general purpose primer for use with all silicone elastomers and RTVs. It also promotes adhesion of certain one-part silicone sealants and coating to a variety of construction materials such as plywood, masonry and metal. Enhance adhesion of many moisture cure RTV and heat cure silicone.